PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Monday 2 February 2009

PRACTICAL TRAINING LOG-BOOK

I am planning to digitalised and published my old diploma practical training log-book (completed in year 2000). It has been sitting on the book shelves for a long time that it could be forgotten. It may not be the greatest practical logbook that you'd ever seen but it did help me to get a decent grade. Like many others, practical training gave us the first glimpse of the real architecture practice and the impact on oneself after the training is undeniable.

Perhaps by recompiling and publishing it here could be of benefits for others which is way better than keeping it to myself. Maybe someday when I'm gone this humble experience won't be buried with me. It shall live on with those who had benefited from it.

I would like to send my gratitude to the Principal of SNO Architects (Saifuddin & Ong Architects Sdn.Bhd), Mr. Saifuddin Ahmad for giving me the opportunity of a life time. Special thanks also to the personal in-charge in guiding me through out the practical training, Mr. Zafarullah Rozaly & Mr. Obliza and all fellow technicians in the practice. I really hope that I'd never forget these gentlemen and their good deeds would stay fresh in my mind. Thanks.

Note: I will post the scanned pages from time to time. So bear with me and please follow the tag PRACTICAL TRAINING LOG-BOOK to keep keep track of the right pages.

No comments: