PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Thursday 29 March 2007

Architecture Humor

Up till today, this blog of mine is still in the testing mode. It takes a lot of hardwork to ensure that my blog is up running the way I want it. I’d to spend most of my time in ensuring this but I don’t want to think of it as a burden. I kept reminding myself the purpose of creating this blog.
Anyone could easily fall for the idea of having a blog just for the sake of impressing others or what is better known among the IT people as “diverting users to the site”.

Today, I should be posting my relevant work at the office. I guess I'm still trying to explore all these new development in current IT world. I just manage to update the Architect news by using The Really Simple Syndication (RSS). I guess it’s not really simple if we don’t regularly update ourselves with the latest advancement in technology. While surfing for the relevant contents that I would FILTER for my needs in experiencing architecture, I found quite an interesting subject which I think needs to be highlighted in architecture life...HUMOR. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the comic:




No comments: