PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Wednesday 28 March 2007

paklan's junior experimental DESIGN




As usual after picking up my son, Azhan at school I’d bring him to the office. He’d stay in the office till I finished work at 5.30 p.m. During this time, he would spent time playing games on the Internet or making his own sketch of Godzilla and etc. As for today he continued his 3D lesson (only if he wanted to). He had been using the software for a few times, and as usual the formation mess around with all the polygons and models. But surprisingly today, he showed me his 3d model that actually has some “architectural touch”. His random forms inspired me. Even though there may be no logical explanation in terms of architectural space but according to my junior it was a “GREEN SHOP”...he said it might be ASDA in England or the GIANT in Malaysia. So I’d like to post this entry as an experimental design exploration, which I believe FRESH and GREEN. I make some graphic out of his model and simple animation for us to share. Explore.






No comments: