PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Thursday 23 August 2007

ENCOURAGING ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS


I received a comment from a friend of mine in my friendster's list, she said:
NoraLiza Posted 20/08/2007 19:08 "Assalamualaikum, paklan. pekaba? hows life in UK? mesti best....For your info, I'm one of your biggest fan of your web...hehe...selalu singgah kat situ, tengok2 keje2 paklan....Marvellous!Bila lagi balik KL? beraya di sini or UK? kirim salam to Wardina yek!"

And today I received another message in my shout-out box from a new friend. He said:
yp "very impressive work & experience as well as guidance to architects, to all Malaysians. I would like to send my gratitude to you. This blog helps alot."

I’m glad to hear such appreciations from “friends” who find any part of my life bring benefits to them. It makes me feel good to know that I had done good deeds to others; a feeling that no money can buy. It gives me the motivation and encouragement in my journey. This is what they called peer-to-peer motivation. I do hope to get this appreciation whenever it dues, but beyond that I would love to hear any more knowledge that could improve my thoughts and writings. It will prevent me from writing in the dark.

Eventhough some of my writing brings lights to others, by combining more lights from others it could make a brighter light that could lighten up the life not just for you and me but for everyone else.

A friend of mine once told me, “If you do good to me, the God will repay you the good deeds, maybe I’m not able to repay your good deeds to me, but God sure repay it thru someone else in the future”. It became my philosophy since then. I’ve never asked anything in return from those that I helped. I always set them free.

I hope my writing would in a way help me set a clear journey in my career path. It also would benefit others who read it. Frankly, I'm not sure what would happen in the future even if I had plan things ahead. God's plans are always the best. Nobody knows, but perhaps by helping others to find their ways, God shall bless me in reaching towards my destiny.

Once minang people said:
Duduk sendiri bersempit-sempit
Duduk bersama berlapang-lapang
Jika ada sama dimakan
Jika tidak ada sama dicari
Enak sama kita, enak juga bagi orang lain
Kita dapat orang pun dapat.
Seiring sama sejalan seayun selangkah
Sakit sama diubati
Senang sama dirasakan

No comments: