PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Tuesday 18 December 2007

FUNNY POSTCARD


This funny postcard was from my supervisor who spent his holiday in Australia. His 3-week of long holidays abroad reminds me of my trip back home to Malaysia last year. I could still recall how I was all smiley upon seeing the plane that will fly me back to the ones I love. I remember smiling all day long thinking of my loved ones who had long-awaited for my return...I felt very relief to finally escape from my miseries of loneliness. Being on the plane was like one step to life.


Despite the complaint from most people of the flight delay due to the heavy fogs I could still smile. It felt like one of my "balik kampung" trips. When some of them whom I manage to talk to, expressed their dissatisfaction and how mad they were about the delay, I simply said " no worries, the plane will be here soon. at least you still have the ticket home to meet your family and friends!"

I can't wait for another trip home and this time it will be a trip for the whole family!

No comments: