PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Monday 28 May 2007

MODERN HOUSE

back in 27 April 2005

Graphic for my PC wallpaper - I always make my current work as a graphic wallpaper on my PC.



3d modelling study A modern house; too good to be true if we want to build it on our tropical climate. Nevertheless this was one of my great opportunity to put imagination in gear. Thanks so much to my former boss Mr. Ong from A&A Architects. I haven't put it on my previous review works in A&A simply because it was just an experimental exercises.
When I looked back at this work, it taught me how my mind works when there is less limitation. I've planned to update the entry soon with a critical thinking about the work (still looking for the original file). For the time being I've just recorded it as something that keep me grateful of the gift that God has given to me; talent.

Again it reminds me about compliments like "excellent!, you are talented" or "you got talent!" etc. I'm curious to understand what is talent.

We are all born with wonderful gifts. We use these gifts to express ourselves, to amuse, to strengthen, and to communicate. We begin as children to explore and develop our talents, often unaware that we are unique, that not everyone can do what we're doing!
Lynn Johnston, Lynn on Ideas Canadian cartoonist


You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist. Isaac AsimovUS science fiction novelist & scholar (1920 - 1992)

No comments: