PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Friday 11 May 2007

SELAMAT HARI IBU




A man asked the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, ‘O Messenger of Allah! Who deserves the best care from me? The Prophet said, ‘Your mother.’ He asked, ‘Who then?’ The Prophet said, ‘Your mother.’ The man asked yet again, ‘Who then?’ Prophet Muhammad said, ‘Your mother.’ The man asked once more, ‘Who then?’ The Prophet said, ‘Your father.’
Al’Bukhari Hadith

We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the child to its weaning is thirty months. At length when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says, ‘O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness.
Surah 46:15

Paradise lies at the feet of your mother.
Sunan An’Nasa’i Hadith

"Selamat Hari Ibu, Terima kasih atas segala pengorbanan dan jasa baik mak! Kasih-sayang mak masih dalam ingatan.Pohon kasih seumur hidup." Fadzlan Rizan

Bajak wangkang di Pulau Tioman,

Pulau Pingat jauh dipandang;

Sudah terbuang kampung halaman,

Teringat ibu rasa nak terbang.

"Happy mother's Day... I love you mum..You are the best." Suhaida Hanis

"Happy mother's day to my lovely mum.May god bless you..I love you so much..". Fadzrul Hafiz

" If I could give you anything to thank you for being my mom, I would give you rainbows to fill your life with colours of joy and happiness...I would give you blue skies, clear and calm.. the sun to brighten each day of your life and to give you warmth... but I knew it would never be enough to thank a Mom like you...Happy Mother's Day..Thanks you for always been there for me. I love you and will always do.." Saniatul Wada

No comments: