PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Monday 16 July 2007

BANDING SKETCH 02



This is a note regarding the bus route. It covered a lot of places and villages that I myself have never known of. The views started with an old royal town in Kuala Kangsar and ends in Gerik Town. The scenery changes as you move towards Gerik Town with the changing height altitude. During that time a new highway was on construction, a few route linking to MRSM Gerik had been completed. Though the road has been widen, the traffic amount was still small. Sometimes I feel that the bus is the only vehicle on the road.

Despite the noisy engine of the small bus, the outside panorama is surprisingly calm and peaceful. Most of the villages are still intact. Maybe next time when I have the opportunity to travel on my own car during the holidays in Malaysia or “cuti-cuti Malaysia”, I will stop by at these places.

My fellow travellers made some notes on my sketchbook. It was an honour to have their notes on my humble sketchbook.

No comments: