PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Tuesday 19 February 2008

JOB VACANCIES


I've got several emails from my previous agents. I don’t know why I’m still on their list although they've already known that I'm currently employed and not in the position to find another job.

I label myself as a loyal employee. For me loyalty is honour. It is hard for me to change works because it is hard to find any reasons to do so for an optimist person. I find myself blind to see all the excuses to leave. Although there are times when I feel like leaving when things go wrong, but I will somehow find my strengths to go thru the next day. I will need a greater excuse for me to give up my job and change office.

The current office is not the best and perfect place to be (there's no such thing as perfect), nevertheless I would have more quality time with my sons. Being able to be there for them and making sure they are strong enough to face the reality of life. Furthermore I have time to read, think and understand myself. My best hope is that the practice will grow and become the best place to work and live as they would be today.

There are people who jump jobs simply because of salary payment. Others want to gain new experience and knowledge. Some give up their works because of stress and etc... But I was once reminded to 'find my own destiny'.

No comments: