PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Saturday 30 October 2010

FAREWELL RGP

Dear Colleagues,

Today is my last working day in England. It has always been me and my wife’s dream to come to England. We were always told all the great things about this country. Thank you very much to Terry, Martin, Mike and Reid for helping me with the work permit and making our dreams come true.

These four years of living here had given me the chance to learn more about England and you guys especially had made the experience full of good memories and priceless. Thank you so much for helping me to adapt and fit well into the local community.

My boys also had great school years here in England. Thanks to this work opportunity they have achieved a lot in school especially with their English language and self-confidence. I could see them growing up to become a fine gentleman.

I shall never forget the many first moment in my life here. From attending the first football match, having Christmas dinner, office trips, car-boots to celebrating colleague retirement!

I thank you enough and describe how grateful I am for the support given to me and my family since we were here. I’m in debt for all your good deeds. I’m also so sorry if I have been a pain to anyone.

My only pray and wish for RGP is to thrive in the future and for everyone’s happiness in life. I would like to extend an invitation to everyone who wishes to visit Malaysia to come over to our place. You can keep in touch via email

 
“We'll meet again,
Don't know where, don't know when.
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day”

Regards,
Fadzlan Rizan Johani
10 September 2010

No comments: