PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Sunday 17 June 2007

BURY CAR BOOT

The crowd
A note to my friend Zahir
Jefri take 5
Azhan visit tour guide by Zahirrudin
In action

17 June 2007
It's time for another Sunday Car Boot in Bury. We don't really have many car boot around here. The Club can hold it only 8 times in a year and most of it would be in summer (not like other places that had it every week). Nearby neighbours are looking forward for the day.

The special about car boot in Bury for me is that I do get involve to lend a hand. I take this involvement as something to keep reminds me on my social responsibilities. Make my life more meaningful. Malays quotes "hidup biar berbudi".

Some people involve for such community activities with a hidden agenda. They choose a community that can "benefit" them in return. As an ordinary man I also want something out of it...but the things in return that I do hope for myself is to get satisfaction by helping others.

Thanks to Zahir, Ija and her husband Jefri who was willing to watch over my young lad Azhan. They do bring him along to the event to find something that might be "rubbish" to others but a "fortune" to another.
Azhan do ask me "Papa, are you working today?", "No, I'm not working today Azhan, Papa just come to help". And I hope he could learn and understand; someday...

Note: original picture taken by Ija using my Nikon D70. She will get pro someday.
Meet Jeff Little and his son, Andy the engineer,John, Ian, emm..short memory lost.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Malaysia License.

No comments: