PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Monday 4 June 2007

ROYAL SPA RETAIL PARK

I'm back with my colouring artist job. Today I only helped to colour drawing presentation for Collin's team. I'm not involved in the design process but just helping out with the coloring submission to the authority.

Sometimes my senior director in-charge keep asking me,"Are you sure you don't mind to do the colouring job?. You're supposed to work more on architectural works". He's right, but in my situation right now being a single parent and being far from the "women behind a man" I decided that I'm not ready to get more adventurous than this yet. I said "Yes, I'm OK. It is better to do something that I'm good at for now, maybe later when I get everything settled down then I could think about doing more things." and he understands my situation very well.

It's good sometimes to take a break from long hectic work life by just doing simple exercise such as this...I call it ARCHITECTURAL THERAPY.

http://www.rgp.uk.com/

No comments: