PAPAN 9

PAPAN 9
Original Artwork by Papa, Azhan and Nine (click image to link)
‘In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. By Time, indeed humanity is in a state of loss. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of truth and in the mutual teaching of patience’ (Surah al-`Asr, 103:1-3)
"Professional Architect lives almost by faith. When called upon he can do the job without fear or favour. He possesses aspecialized skill and lives by a code of ethics cloaked in honour andintegrity. He is expected to speak his mind and give his views. Whenfaced with absolute wrong, he can resolutely disagree and walk away." quote from THE PROFESSIONAL MAN by Ar Dr Tan Loke Mun PRESIDENT PAM

Sunday 24 June 2007

JUNIOR INVENTOR

Last weekend I bought my son a set of medium sized LEGO. "Creator Series" for age 6 to 12 years. At first he wanted a batman theme Lego design that he saw on website, but it wasn't available. After much bargain with my son, he finally agrees to exchange it to another version of Lego. Lucky me, creator version is much cheaper and a good value too.

After he has done all the 6 standard designs in the book provided, he started to explore his own version. This is when it turns to be more educational. I said to Azhan “You must read, and then think. Then use your imagination to make your own". “I have a good idea", he replied. “Azhan dah besor" he speaks in Malay version.

When your child started to invent, it means he started to think. When he starts to think, he begins to understand a reason. If he becomes a man with reasons, he's going to be a wise man; a gentleman. (Also "anak soleh"amin)

I never have a Lego set in my life before. Just simple block toys as far as I could remember. Not able to buy it in Malaysia before because lego is a bit expensive and my son is still small at that time. But that is in the past. I'm not blaming my father for not having one, because he got his own hard times. Now at least my son could enjoy the dreams that our past generations cannot afford to. Alhamdulillah.


Creative Commons License
karya ini dilesen dibawah satu
Lesen Pengiktirafan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons.

2 comments:

Wardina said...

he really takes after ur artistic talent and creativity...

FADZLAN RIZAN JOHANI said...

pray that he takes only the best quality out of me and you...